Training of Master Trainers
Kindly Fill Your Contact Details
Your details will be used for further communications.
This programme is designed for experienced Trainers in the vocational skills sector, to upgrade their skills as Master Trainers. Master Trainers play a vital role in building capacity of trainers and ensuring the training standards are met. Apart from intensive training on advanced facilitation skills, the programme prepares the participants to effectively carryout ‘training of trainers’ in their respective domains aligned with the NSQF.
- How to conduct ‘Online Training of Trainers’ programme
- Plan and facilitate trainer development
- Evaluate trainers and training programmes
- Conduct trainings that require advanced facilitation skills
- Customize training programme as per special requirements of learners and local environment
- Identify new programmes for training
- Apply principles of professional practice at the workplace
Who should attend?
This program is designed as a practical learning event for Master trainers/teachers/educationists to enable effective skills training execution and coaching/mentoring for trainers under Indian Skill Ecosystem.
Online/Live: 4 Weeks, 8 hrs (Live session 2 hrs per week)
Offline/Classroom: 16 hrs (4 days, 4 hrs each day)
2 hrs Webinar
Self learning Module
| Certificate of participation included |