Training of Trainers(ToT)
Kindly Fill Your Contact Details
Your details will be used for further communications.
The Training of Trainers is a holistic programme for vocational skills trainers to impart training aligned with the NSQF (National Skills Qualifications Framework). It is designed as a practical learning event to enable effective training delivery using appropriate training methodologies for ease of learning.
The larger objective of this training is to develop a cadre of professional trainers across the Country working in the TVET sector.
- Skills eco-system in India
- Applying the principles of adult learning in training
- Working with Qualification Packs – National Occupational Standards
- NSQF Levels and job roles
- Training & Assessment methods
- Training Content and Training Aids
- Professionalism, qualities and attitude of a Trainer
- Using technology to make online classes more interactive
Who should attend?
This program is designed as a practical learning event for trainers/teachers/educationists to enable effective skills training delivery using appropriate training methodologies for ease of learning under Indian Skill Ecosystem.
Online/Live: 4 Weeks, 8 hrs (Live session 2 hrs per week)
Offline/Classroom: 16 hrs (4 days, 4 hrs each day)
2 hrs Webinar
Self learning Module
- | Certificate of participation included |